- Former main branch manager, Mr. Cyprian Ezeagu has been redeployed to the bank's Internal Audit Department as the new Head of the Department.
- The bank's Head of Operations, Mr. Charles Ozor, now has an added responsibility as both Head of Operations and Manager (Head) of the main branch.
- The bank's operation at Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu has been upgrade to a full branch status, with Mr. Fabian Ozoana as the branch manager, while Ms. Juliana Onunkwo is the accountant.
- Mr. Emeka Arum is now the new branch manager of Abakpa Nike branch. He took over from Ozoma. Mr. Chukwuma Ijeh is the accountant of the branch.
- Mrs. Bibbian Ofoje is the bank's Head of Finance. Before her elevation she was the accountant of the main branch. Mrs. Pauline Ike succeeded her as the new accountant main branch.
- The bank also raised its office at Agbani Road, Awkunanaw, Enugu to a full branch status. The branch has Mr. Alex Achu as the manager, while Mrs. Nneka Omulu moved from 9th mile corner, Ngwo branch to be the new accountant of the new branch. She took over from Ms. Rose Ngozi Iwuanyanwu who was transferred to the main branch.
- Agbani town branch still has Mr. John Umeh as the manager with Mrs. Ngozi Asuqo as the accountant.
- Mr. Charles C. Iheanacho is still the 9th mile corner regional manager and the branch's Head of Operations, while Mrs. Dorathy Amakaeze is the account. She succeeded Mrs. Omulu who is now at Agbani road.
- Ms. Uju Ifekudu, who was the former acting Head of Internal Audit, is now the bank's compliance officer.
- Others still retained their position:
Mr. Ikechukwu Ngene- Head of Credit Department
Mr. Odinaka Okeke - Head, Business Development
Mr. Cajetan Eze - Head, Human Resources
Sir Abuchi Anueyiagu - Head, Public/Media Relations
Engr. Gloria Uzodi - Head, ICT
Mrs. Chioma Okafor - Head, Shares
Rev. Prof. Msgr. Obiora Ike is still the chairman of the bank, with Rev. Sir Benedict Odo as the company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
Sir Abuchi Anueyiagu, KSJI
Head, Public/Media Relations